- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Travel insurance
- Complimentary Stone Town shopping & spice experience
- Accommodation in a Lateral Sea View Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): All meals and snacks. Breakfast: Varied buffet with live cooking stations, fruits, and juices; Continental breakfast/ snacks. Lunch: Hot and cold buffet, live cooking stations and assorted desserts. Dinner (at the main restaurant): Buffets and live cooking stations; Formal dress is required for dinner. Beverages: Selected local and imported beverages until midnight. Regular restocked minibar. In -room safe. Sports and activities: Gym, Aqua gym, Steam bath and whirlpool bath. Entertainment: Daytime entertainment programme (several times a week). Live music or shows (several times a week). All hotel guests are required to wear an "all inclusive" wristband for identification purposes Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Any PCR test costs that may be required by the relevant airlines to fly to Zanzibar: It is recommended that you arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure. All travelers aged 5 years and older must present proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test result if they are partially or non-vaccinated Children under the age of 5 can, however, travel without PCR test results or vaccination certificates. All passengers will be required to complete South Africa’s Port Health’s Exit Screening Questionnaire as well as Zanzibar’s Traveler’s Surveillance Form for the flight out of South Africa to Zanzibar and will be subject to temperature and advanced screening at both airports.
- Couples; - Honeymooners, Families
Rooms comprising of:
- Lateral Sea View; - Sea View Room; - Superior Sea View; - Family Room.
- Air-conditioning; - Electronic safe; - Wi-Fi; - Minibar;
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Restaurants; - Pool Bar; - Beach; - Swimming pool;
- Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas by the pool,
- Spa and wellness centre; - Relaxation pool; - Fitness room,
- Boutique and kiosk; - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.