Set in the heart of a lush tropical garden, Casuarina Golf Resort & Spa is located on the beautiful beach of Trou Aux Biches in the North West of Mauritius, 30 mins from the Capital, Port Louis and 10 mins from the lively village of Grand Baie.
The Trou Aux Biches area known in the past as the fisherman’s village, is very famous for its long stretch of white sandy beach, its location and for its outstanding seabed which is a key area for diving sports and to discover the splendid wildlife of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has a unique tropical architecture, with white walls made of limestone and thatched roofs. Originally built in 1973 with only 15 bungalows, there were 94 rooms expanded onto 7 hectares of timeless landscape of trees and swaying coconut trees. Facilities include 3 inviting restaurants, 2 swimming pools, a gym and a Balinean styled Spa. Featuring balconies or terraces, the laid-back rooms provide flat-screen TVs, as well as minibars and tea and coffee making facilities. Higher category rooms have ocean views. The 2-bedroom cottages have kitchenettes and living rooms, as well as bunk beds.
Couples, Families, Honeymooners and Friends
120 Rooms comprising of:
- 34 Standard Rooms – 49 Privilege Garden View Rooms – 23 Privilege Sea View Rooms – 14 Family Cottage Rooms
- Air conditioning - Satellite TV - IDD Telephone – Electronic Safe - Mini bar - Tea/coffee making facilities – Hairdryer - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 2 swimming pools – 3 restaurants and a bar - Fitness centre – Spa - Kids Club – Free Wi-Fi in public areas - Dive centre – Conference facilities – Land and water activities - Boutique
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
Overlooking the bay of Trou Aux Biches, the main restaurant “Le Boucanier” is designed with a traditional thatched roof pavilion and decorated with traditional wooden furniture. Whether is it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Chef and his team offer traditional recipes immersed in local and seasonal ingredients as well as international dishes prepared with a subtle variation in flavours.
Breakfast 07:30 to 10:00am | Lunch 12:00 to 14:30pm | 19:30 to 22:00pm
Tree Top Restaurant
Set against the backdrop of the swimming pool, the Tree Top Restaurant proposes the Chef’s special menu or a tailor made romantic set up. From succulent seafood platters to spicy Indian dishes, you will discover the finest cuisine with a little extra cost.
Dinner a la carte 19:30 - 22:00pm
Located near the Oasis Bar and swimming pool, Finger’s restaurant allows you to enjoy delicious light lunches or nibble a quick snack by the pool. Satisfy your cravings with a classic Club Sandwich, shrimp satay, healthy salads, pizza or choose snacks and light bites from the menu.
Snacks 14:00 to 17:00pm | Drinks 18:30 to 20:30pm
Situated between two swimming pools, Oasis Bar is the perfect place to quench your thirst with friends, family or loved ones while admiring the view of the Indian Ocean. The bar serves a selection of drinks, freshly pressed juices, mock tails and mouth-watering cocktails.
Open 09:00am to 23:00pm
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Le Boucanier Restaurant. A selection of local beverages as highlighted on the menu, including soft drinks, water, juices, local spirits, local beer, hot chocolate, tea and coffee, available from 11 am to 11 pm. Selection of beverages from the minibar, refilled once per day. A credit towards dinner at the Tree Top a la carte restaurant is available: Rs 500 per adult and Rs 250 per child per day.
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.