Diamonds Athuruga Maldives offers a powder soft beach and is surrounded by a shallow house reef that’s fabulous for spotting the colourful fish life. Whilst this is a small island, Diamonds Athuruga manages to squeeze a lot into your holiday experience - including five outlets to eat, a spa and a diving centre.
In true island style, the resort’s beach bungalows are planted right on the sand. The water villas are stylish white residences, built on stilts over the water with open wooden decks offering sunrise or sunset views.
Diamonds Athuruga Beach and Water Villas is accessible by 20-minute seaplane transfer.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Maldives air departure tax
- Return airport speedboat transfers (Based on a minimum of 10 people sharing the transfer)
- 7 Night Accommodation in selected room type
- All Inclusive: Free welcome drink to all arrivals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant. Lunch served at the Beach Bar. Snacks, cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 24:00. Daily stocked Mini bar in the room. Infirmary with resident doctor and medical assistance. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby, in the Junior Suites and Water Villas Water sports activities: canoe, laser sailing and windsurfing (for expert guests). Snorkelling equipment. Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef. Half day excursion to nearby local fisherman’s island (once per stay with a minimum stay of 7 nights). Beach towels and sun beds. Christmas & New Year Dinner included in the rates. Additional All Inclusive services included for Water Villas guests: A’ la Carte breakfast, table d’hôtel lunch and dinner served at the over water Restaurant. Cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the over water bar from 18:00 to 23:00.
- The hotel will charge a mandatory tax of US6.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
- Honeymoons; - Couples; - Families; - Friends
Rooms comprise of Beach Bungalows; Junior Suites; Water Villas; Two Bedroom Water Villas
- Restaurants; - Bars; - Spa; - Watersports and recreational facilities*; - Excursions*
*charges may apply
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.