Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea. Walk down Kiwenga Beach to experience an evocative atmosphere and unforgettable landscapes, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and an all-inclusive high quality culinary experience. Come and experience the best of Zanzibar and its unforgettable landscapes, enjoy scents and unique flavours in a world that will fascinate you, just like the fantastic sunsets that only this island can offer.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Accommodation in a Swahili Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Palm Restaurant. Soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea, coffee and mineral water served during meals. Buffet breakfast service from 07:30 to 10:00. Buffet lunch service from 13:00 to 15:00. Buffet dinner service from 19:30 to 21:30. Themed nights including African Dinner are served during the week. Hibiscus Pool Bar is open from 10:00 – 24:00 and serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea, coffee and mineral water during opening times. Cocktails and selected spirits are served after 12:00. Premium spirits and imported liquors are served at extra charge. Upepo Beach Bar is open from 10:00 and 18:00 serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine. Nakupenda Pizzeria Restaurant: located on the beach serves Pizzas from 19:30 to 21:30. Ocean Reef Beach Grill: located on the beach serves light lunch menus from 13:00 to 15:00 (reservation required). Free welcome drink to all arrivals. Daily stocked mini bar in the room with soft drinks, local beer and water. Complimentary Wi-fi internet in the lobby area and Beach Villas. Sun beds at the pool and on the beach. Daily beach towel service. Game rooms with Nintendo Wii and satellite TV. Gym open from 09:00 – 20:00. Gymnastic daily activities (water gym, stretching, jogging). Windsurfing equipment non-professional, canoe, beach volley, beach soccer, table tennis, darts and indoor games, tennis court. Evening entertainment program, discotheque.
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; -Families; - Honeymooners
Comfortable and relaxing, the resort’s rooms all provide a wonderful sanctuary to return to at night. Whether you prefer to be amongst the beautifully landscaped gardens or at the sea front, you’ll always feel at home.
Rooms comprising of:
- Swahili Room; - Superior Room; - Beach Villa Room
- Private veranda; - King size or twin beds with mosquito net; - Individual climate control and ceiling fan; - Electronic safe
- Minibar; - Flat screen television with international channels (beach villas only); - Tea and coffee making facilities
- Telephone for internal use; - Hairdryer; - Fine toiletries
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 4 Restaurants; - 24 hour reception; - Wi-Fi; - Laundry service (at charge); - Games room with satellite television, Nintendo Wii and games
- Medical assistance with Doctor on call (at charge); - Swimming pool; - Mvua Massage Centre; - Indoor gym
- Evening entertainment program and discotheque; - Spherique fashion boutique with drugstore; - Children service: baby cot, high chair
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard; - Catamaran and laser boat sailing; - Windsurfing; - Canoe
- Water gym and stretching; - Beach volley, table tennis, indoor games
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 09/04/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R380 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 380 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 405 ZAR/adult|