Embudu Village Resort in the Maldives has gorgeous beaches, lush vegetation and a very accessible house reef which makes this a firm favourite with divers. The beach villas, with white-washed walls, rustic hardwood furniture, quality fixtures and high ceilings offer direct beach access whilst the water villas and set along the far end of the island, featuring a glass pane in the floor so you can watch the marine world passing by.
Embudu Village is accessible by 20-minute speedboat transfer.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Maldives air departure tax
- Return airport speedboat transfers
- 7 Night Accommodation in selected room type
- Meal plan as specifed*
FB (Full Board): Breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
- Honeymoons; - Couples
- 118 Rooms comprising of Beach Villas and Water Villas
- Restaurant; - Bar; - Massage room; - Swimming pool; - Dive centre; - Excursions*
*charges may apply
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
|09/06/2023||Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Male, Male Return date: 16/06/2023|
|Accommodation in Maldives (All) - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Speedboat Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|