Riu Atoll in the Maldives is a 24hr-All Inclusive resort located on a private island, where dreamy white sand beaches and rippling azure lagoons await you. The resort has 250 rooms ranging from ocean front rooms to overwater suites, providing a little extra touch of luxury. Riu Atoll has a pool with swim-up bar and impressive views of the sea as well and another pool for children when they are not enjoying the heap of activities available at RiuLand Kids Club.
The beach is on your doorstep and guests can enjoy a wide choice of water-sports and activities on offer or they can relax in the Spa at the hotel. Riu Atoll is connected by a walkway with the neighbouring Riu Palace Maldivas Resort.
Hotel Riu Atoll is accessible by 45-minute seaplane transfer or a 45-minute domestic flight followed by a 15-mnute speedboat.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Maldives air departure tax
- Return airport speedboat transfers
- 7 Night Accommodation in selected room type
- Meal plan as specifed*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE
AI (All Incluisve): All meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the hotel bars and restaurants. Snacks and drinks available 24-hours a day. Complimentary use of the gymnasium. Complimentary sports, activities and entertainment as highlighted in the relevant programs. Mini-bar (replenished daily and room service (from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.). Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
All information is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
- Honeymoons; - Couples; - Families; - Friends; - Singles
250 Rooms comprising of Double room ocean front; Double room beach; Overwater junior suite; Overwater junior suite superior
- Restaurants; - Bars- Spa; - Swimming pool; - Fitness centre; - Kids club; - Watersports and recreational facilities*; - Excursions*; - *charges may apply
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.