Situated on the west coast of Mauritius, this 4* boutique hotel rests in between Tamarin Bay and the Rempart Mountain, a vast majestic and authentic wilderness. The African style beach lodge commands a broad sweep of Tamarin Bay, a world-renowned surf spot (June to August) as well as access to a stunning 18-hole championship golf course. Tamarin Bay is also a dolphin sanctuary, so you’ll be sure to experience the unique beauty of these incredible marine animals playing in the lagoon. The property offers one free entrance ticket per person to Casela Nature Park with a free shuttle between the hotel and park. Tamarin Village is within walking distance to experience local food, shops and nightlife.
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Honeymooners and Friends
50 Rooms comprising of:
- 30 Deluxe Garden View Room - 12 Deluxe Sea View Rooms - 8 Deluxe Beachfront Rooms
- Air-conditioning - Satellite TV - Mini-bar - Tea and coffee making facilities - Wi-Fi - Electronic Safe – Telephone - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pools – Restaurants – Bars – Spa - Sports and leisure activities
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
Main restaurant overlooking the bay of Tamarin.
• Breakfast: Tropical Buffet from 07:30am to 10:00am
• Lunch: À la carte from 12:00pm to 15:00pm
• Tea time: 15:30pm to 17:00pm
• Dinner: Flavours from each corner of the island 19:00pm to 22:00pm
Barefoot Beach Bistro
• Lunch: Sandwich & Salad from 12:00pm to 15:00pm
Beach Bar serving local rum Mojitos
• Open from 11:00am to 18:00pm
• Sundowner and Bonfire once a week
• From 10:00am to 23:00pm
Wine selection to discover
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily - One complimentary entrance ticket per person/per stay, with free shuttle, to Casela Nature Park - One Free Green Fee per person per day, except on arrival and departure day
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - One complimentary entrance ticket per person/per stay, with free shuttle, to Casela Nature Park
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily - One complimentary entrance ticket per person/per stay, with free shuttle, to Casela Nature Park - Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, draught beers and soft drinks from the bar and a selection of drinks in the mini bar (replenished once a day).
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 30/09/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|