Set on a secluded stretch of powder-white sand and a gorgeous tropical garden on the island’s east coast, just a 50 minute drive from the airport, Karafuu is the only resort where you can enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean at low tide. A 200 metre path in front of the resort leads you from the beach to a giant natural swimming pool. Whether relaxing on a sunbed, taking a dip in the crystal clear Indian Ocean waters or enjoying a moonlit stroll through endless palm groves, Karafuu Beach Resort & Spa redefines luxury.
An authentic reality, unique and precious. The enchanting location lends itself to frame the charm of the respect of traditions, flanked by sincere smiles of ebony and pearl. The essence of pure pleasure is the simplicity carefully carved in details. The bloom of a sensation from a far-away past which unites us, because all of us come from here. Africa is the mother, Karafuu is the magical place where we can find her and walk with her, hand in hand, towards the thousand shades of turquoise that draw the horizon, with hesitant senses and bare feet on the soft, candid carpet of coral sand. This is love.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
HB (Half Board): Breakfast & Dinner
AI (All inclusive): Breakfast, lunch and dinner (buffet and/or a la carte). Drinks from 10:00 to 24:00 and in details: American coffee, Tea, Water, Soft Drinks, Juices, All non-alcoholic cocktails, unbottled house wine, beer, alcoholic cocktails with Konyagi, non-branded spirits. Free dive in the pool. Sports and Leisure detailed as follows: sun beds and beach towels, aqua gym, beach volley, table tennis, darts and in-door games, tennis court (equipment and course lighting not included), pool table, evening animation, pétanque.
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Families; - Honeymooners; - Wedding Anniversaries
All the rooms have makuti (palm-thatch) roofs and are decorated in a modern style with some Zanzibari characteristics.
Rooms comprising of:
- Garden Room; - Bondeni Room; - Cottage Room; - Junior Suite
- Air-conditioner; - Ceiling fan; - Television; - Wi-Fi; - Minibar; - Telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities; - Hairdryer; - Electronic safe
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Restaurants; - Bars; - Luxury 24 hour reception and lounge; - Electronic safe; - Exchange office
- Laundry; - 3 Boutiques; - Spa; - Gym; - 2 Conference rooms; - Event Hall; - 4 Bars; - Parking
- Car Rental; - Guided Excursions; - 3 Swimming pool; - Kinder Garden; - Wi-Fi
- Full water sports centre, including deep-sea fishing, snorkelling and diving; - Dive school
- 2 Floodlit tennis courts; - Football pitch; - Games room with billiards and darts
- Beach Volleyball and bowls; - Tennis table
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 05/02/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R200 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 200 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 280 ZAR/adult|