Located on the iconic sun kissed beach of Grand Baie on the island’s north coast, LUX* Grand Baie redefines modern luxury. With its 116 impeccably-designed suites, villas and residences, LUX* Grand Baie's take on beachside living is hard to even imagine.
These surprisingly sleek beach retreats break new ground with their tasteful interiors and creature comforts. A short stroll from the bustle of the seaside village Grand Baie, the coconut-shaded resort of LUX* Grand Baie caters for tranquillity seekers and nightlife lovers in equal measure. Here your days begin with coffee and dips in the sea, and end with sunset drinks on the rooftop, against a backdrop of a curated playlist and live sets. For the more active travellers there’s windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaks, aqua gym, mini sails, snorkelling, water-skiing, stand-up paddles and hobby cats.
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Families, Honeymooners and Friends
116 Rooms comprising of:
- 86 Junior Suites - 7 Pool Villas - 1 Grand Beach Pool Villa - 20 Pool Residences - 2 Pool Penthouses
- Air-conditioning - Pillow menu - Chromotherapy shower and standalone bathtub - Satellite TV - Mini-bar - Smart room control - Tea and coffee making facilities - Wi-Fi - Electronic Safe – Telephone - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 4 swimming pools - 5 restaurants and bars - Food truck - Café LUX* - Fitness centre – Spa – Nightclub - Water sports facilities – Entertainment - Kids Club - Teens Club - LUX* Boutique - LUX* Art Gallery
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
BEACH ROUGE / Beach Club & Restaurant
Breakfast (à la carte): 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner: 18:30 - 22:00
A clever mix of beach club and restaurant, Beach Rouge evolves and etamorphoses from morning till night. For the first time ever, Beach Rouge is the main, day-into-night restaurant. When the sun dips below the horizon, the entire Beach Rouge is lit up in an electrifying red tint, to which it owes its name. This shift in mood draws night
owls for Aperitivo at the three bars, festive dinners by the beach and why not some dancing to the beat of the resident deejay? For a moment you’ll feel transported to the bohemian-chic Ibiza, or the crystalline coastline of Mykonos.
• À la Carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Mediterranean-style cuisine
• Playful, bohemian-chic vibe
• Fermentation Corner (Kombucha, kefir), Italian Corner with Mozzarella Bar, Bakery, Glass Box (cold items)
• Three poolside and beachfront bars
• A curated calendar of events to keep it buzzing
• Vegan, Vegetarian options
BISOU / Rooftop Bar & Restaurant
Lunch: 11:00 - 16:00 | Dinner: 18:00 - 23:00
1190m2 rooftop with it's infinity pool, restaurant and bar set amongst a plethora of trees, plants and creepers with incredible views of the legendary Grand Baie lagoon, cabanas, floating lunches and sunset aperitivo, and delicious tapas-style cuisine,
Bisou checks all the boxes for a perfect day and night out.
• À la Carte lunch and dinner, day-to-night bar
• Tapas-style, mix of South American, European and Southeast Asian cuisines,
• Tables, bar, sunbeds, cabanas or submerged tables in the pool
• 22m-infinity pool fringed by cabanas (each with its own sound system & volume control)
• Open to adult hotel guests
• Can be privatised for an event, a party or any other occasions
MAISON LUX* / Café & Bar
07:00 - 22:00
This gorgeous, contemporary café draws its soul from the typical cafés that line the streets of Milan. There’s something for every hour of the day: morning coffee and pastries, afternoon tea and gelato, Aperitivo hour. Come nightfall, the barista is replaced with the bartender. Drinks are poured, canapés, served. After dinner, linger a little longer with a glass of absinthe or a digestif, and why not one of those delicate and dainty pastries in their jewel-like box?
• An impeccably-designed, chic Milanese-style café and bar
• High-quality single origins and house blends including the original Café LUX* blend
• A small curated daily selection of delicate French, Italian and Spanish pastries
• Aperitivo with cocktail menu and light snacks; after-dinner digestifs
• A wide selection of Absinthe, liqueurs and digestives served the traditional way
Ai KISU / Gastronomic Asian Restaurant & Bar
Dinner: 18:00 - 00:00
The Ai KISU experience pulls you in from the moment you step inside: the walls are adorned with modern Japanese art, chefs inside the open kitchen fire up sinfully delectable dishes inspired by the many cuisines of Asia, a soya sauce sommelier
passes through the tables, eclectic dishes are served alongside exquisite cocktails. The show stopping Warayaki straw fire cooking adds to the heat of the atmosphere. The other showstopper is the sunken views of the pool, at level with Ai KISU. It's where you end up having too much fun to leave.
• Contemporary Asian cuisine (Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Southeast Asian, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian) with small dishes made for tasting and sharing
• Open kitchen with impressive Warayaki straw cooking method
• Skillfully-made, experimental cocktails as well as a wide range of Asian spirits
• Soya Sauce Sommelier with a trolley of over 15 sauces, home-fermented.
• A mix of seating including banquettes, high tables, round tables and bar seating
CLUB Ai KISU / Private Club
Fridays to Sundays: 22:00 - 02:00
Club Ai KISU provides members and guests with a space to network, relax, and connect. Members can indulge in the amenities that include a private cellar where they can keep their bottles and a full-fledged bar. The personalized service and bespoke experience is enhanced by curated events such as roundtables and
dinner parties. Club Ai KISU embodies the spirit of LUX*’s “We help you celebrate life.”
• Provides members and guests with the space to connect and relax
• Possibility to privatize the club for events during the week
• Semi-private lounges with butler service, a bar, a dancefloor
ICI / Ice-cream Parlour
12:00 - 18:00
ICI is the in-house ice cream brand. In addition to the options of dairy and vegan ice creams and sorbets, there is also a Dipping Bar where guests can accessorize their ICI with a generous sprinkling and drizzling of toppings, and an ice-cream lab for Little Travellers.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast at Beach Rouge. Lunch at Beach Rouge and Bisou and for guests on excursions picnic basket (request to be placed at the reception 24 hours in advance). Dinner at Beach Rouge and Bisou as well as at Ai Kusu (selected items may be available with a supplement only). Beach service - poolside service - 24h/24h room service (tray charges apply). Afternoon tea time served every afternoon at Maison LUX* from 16h00 to 17h30. A wide selection of beverages including soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars. Tea and coffee facilities in room. Mini-bar with water, juices & soft drinks, beers (replenished once/day).
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 29/09/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|