A retro-chic tropical resort in the north of Mauritius, LUX* Grand Gaube’s lifestyle is effortlessly sophisticated, yet blissfully informal. Amidst lush tropical gardens, LUX* Grand Gaube is enveloped by undulating coves, the calmest of lagoons and is blessed with two tranquil beaches and two spectacular swimming pools.
The resort is known for its focus on wellness and its culinary gems, which include a global culinary journey that leads to live cooking stations at The Palm Court, Peruvian and Argentinian cuisine at INTI, authentic Creole flavours at Banyan and a Turkish twist at Bodrum Blue. The famous Café LUX*, the Beach Rouge dining club plus a host of surprises at every turn, resort living has never looked or tasted so good.
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Families, Honeymooners and Friends
186 Rooms comprising of:
- 69 Superior Rooms - 46 Wellness Junior Suites - 34 Junior Suites – 2 Prestige Junior Suites – 6 Family Suites – 2 Ocean Villas – 21 Ocean Junior Suites – 5 LUX* Suites – 1 LUX* Villa
- Air-conditioning - LED interactive TV - Mini-bar - Tea and coffee making facilities – Wi-Fi - Electronic Safe – IDD Telephone - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 2 swimming pools - 5 restaurants and 7 bars – Free Wi-Fi - Fitness centre – Spa – Water and land activities – Kids Club - LUX* Boutique – Entertainment - Café LUX* - Cinema – Conference facilities – Driving range
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
The Palm Court - Main restaurant
7:00 - 10:30 & 19:00 - 22:30 Open for Breakfast and Dinner
Redefining the concept of a resort restaurant, The Palm Court features live cooking stations, chef encounters and dishes cooked right before your eyes.
Beach Rouge - Restaurant & Bar Mediterranean-style cuisine
Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner: 19:00 - 22:30
A clever mix of beach club and restaurant, Beach Rouge is open day and night. The ambience evolves and metamorphoses from morning till night. When the sun dips below the horizon, the entire Beach Rouge is lit up in an electrifying red tint, to which it owes its name. This shift in mood draws night owls for Aperitivo at the bar, festive dinners by the beach and sometimes dancing to the beat of the resident DJ.
INTI - Restaurant & Bar
Open for dinner only 19:00 - 22:30
Savour the cultural blending of Peru and Argentina across three distinct spaces combining a vibrant ‘Hot Salsa’ open grill kitchen, Pisco bar and a dedicated pastry station with un-skippable sweet treats.
INTI is excluded from all meal plans. A discount of 30% on the food invoice is given to guests on Half Board/Full Board/All Inclusive meal plans.
Bodrum Blue - Restaurant & Bar
12:30 - 15:00 & 19:00 - 22:30
Expect a Turkish twist with panoramic vistas overlooking the Indian Ocean. An idyllic overwater restaurant with views of the northern islands. Open for rosé or raki-fuelled lunches and festive dinners (and the occasional brunch), Bodrum Blue serves typical Turkish dishes made using fresh-from-the-sea seafood, the most delicious produce and carefully sourced meats. With Turkey being a pioneer of gastronomy with a rich food culture, it’s no surprise that Bodrum Blue is a favourite.
Located in the adult only zone of the hotel this ancient banyan tree provides the backdrop of an irresistible combination of dining experiences including :
• CREOLE SMOKEHOUSE
A la carte restaurant. Pop-up dining experience.
The Banyan Burger Shack, with one side catering for families 12:30 - 17:00.
• RUM TREEHOUSE
The cabana featuring 88 different types of rum 18:00 - 23:00.
A discount on international rum is given to guests on All Inclusive.
• FRENCH KISS BAR
Quirky, restored classic Citroen H van to quench your thirst 10:30 - 18:00.
The Palm Court Bar
10:00 – midnight
Relax and enjoy the outstanding sea view while enjoying a range of international spirits and expertly created cocktails by the mixologists.
Open all day from 07:00 - 23:00.
Truly authentic coffee is delivered with care and passion from expertly trained barista’s with cold drips, frozen coffees, and hand-crafted blends ground to order..
G&T 100 Club
17:00 - 22:30
From old favourites to new discoveries, the bar team has soured an unrivalled selection of world gins, and curated a menu of deliciously inventive ways to enjoy
them. Set by the lagoon’s edge, this exclusive drinking den is the perfect spot to begin, or end, your night under the stars.
A discount on the invoice is given to guests on all inclusive.
Open daily 13:00 - 17:00.
A holiday without ice cream is like an infinity pool without water. LUX* has created their own ice cream brand, ICI. Enjoy flavour combinations such as Sicilian pistachio variegato to bubble gum in waffle cones made in-house and baked right before your eyes.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast at The Palm Court. Lunch in all restaurants (excluding INTI Restaurant) and for guests on excursions picnic basket (request to be placed at the reception 24 hours in advance). Dinner in all restaurants (excluding INTI Restaurant). Beach service - poolside service - 24h/24h room service (tray charges apply). Afternoon tea time served every afternoon at the Palm Court Bar from 16h00 to 17h30. A wide selection of beverages including soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars. Tea and coffee facilities in room. Mini-bar with water, juices & soft drinks, beers (replenished once/day).
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 16/12/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|