Blessed with the best sunset of the island, life’s a beach at LUX* Le Morne. The chic and serene boutique resort at the foot of Le Morne mountain calls all lovers of barefoot luxury and mindful travel. The postcard beach barely needs an introduction. As for the hotel, it’s a gem that truly embodies the spirit of island living.
There is nothing better than staying somewhere that was conceived with the sole purpose of giving you a good night’s sleep and relaxation. The beautiful rooms and suites are ingeniously designed to be meditative and escapist with their fresh, breezy design to the crisp linens, the woven rugs, the white shutters, the stunning wallpaper, the standalone matte white bathtubs and tropical showers, and the sundeck.
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Families, Honeymooners and Friends
149 Rooms comprising of:
- 64 Superior Rooms - 15 Sunset Junior Suites - 10 Junior Suites – 45 Prestige Junior Suites – 15 Ocean Junior Suites
- Air-conditioning - LED interactive TV - Mini-bar - Tea and coffee making facilities - Wi-Fi - Electronic Safe – IDD Telephone - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 5 swimming pools - 5 restaurants and bars – Free Wi-Fi - Fitness centre – Spa – Water and land activities – Kids Club - LUX* Boutique - Entertainment
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
The Kitchen - Main Restaurant
Breakfast: 06:30 - 10:30 | Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner: 19:00 - 22:30
The Kitchen caters to all palates thanks to its variety. Some nights may take you on a culinary journey to India; others, to Italy. The all-day-dining restaurant is facing the lagoon and pool with a mix of indoor and outdoor seating.
VIK’S - Fisherman’s Shack
8:00 - 20:00 (Closed on Tuesdays)
As you walk down the beach, keep your eyes open for a tiny but chic fisherman’s shack. There, you’ll bump into Vik–a friendly face of LUX* Le Morne. Vik loves the sea more than anything and he knows it better than anyone. Curious about tasting sea urchin? Vik is your guy. Stop by his place for a taste of rum arrangé, fresh-from-the-sea urchin with a squeeze of lemon, and why not a glass of bubbly.
(Not included in any meal plan packages).
East - Gastronomic Thai Restaurant
19:00 - 22:00
Head to East, the gastronomic Thai restaurant, helmed by a woman chef–somewhat of a rarity in the cooking world. The catch? This restaurant is menu-less. Instead, chat with the waiter about your likes and dislikes when it comes to food, and the kitchen team will prepare a vibrant dish. As for the restaurant setting, it’s steps from the beach with sleek dark interiors–perfect for Date Night.
(Not included in any meal plans. A credit of MUR 800 on food granted to every Half Board, Full Board and All-Inclusive guest).
The Beach - Beach Restaurant
12:00 - 15:00 and 19:00 - 22:00
The perfect place to dine Al fresco. If you’re seeking a laid-back, unpretentious environment with great food and wine, this is it. Slip off your shoes and take a seat at one of the tables on the sand under a parasol. Head to The Beach for a dinner under the swaying coconut palms and starlit night sky
A la Carte 10:00 - 00:00
Ilot & Oasis Bars
Beach Service 10:00 – sunset.
MAISON LUX - Café & Bar
8am - 11pm
The chicest café near the beach. The Milanese inspired café serves coffee and tea round the clock but also aperitifs and after-dinner digestifs, as well as delicate jewel-like pastries. All in an eye-catching tropical pistachio green setting.
(Not included in any meal plan packages).
ICI - Ice Cream Parlor
12:00 - sunset
ICI is a in-house ice cream brand. It’s homemade using the simplest, freshest
Ingredients and is loved by everyone, especially Little Travellers. Flavours range from classic to creative and there are dairy-free and sorbet options too.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast at The Kitchen. Lunch in all restaurants and for guests on excursions picnic basket (request to be placed at the reception 24 hours in advance). Dinner in all restaurants (excluding East Restaurant). Beach service - poolside service - 24h/24h room service (tray charges apply). Afternoon tea time served every afternoon at The Bar from 16h00 to 17h30. A wide selection of beverages including soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars. Tea and coffee facilities in room. Mini-bar with water, juices & soft drinks, beers (replenished once/day)
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 30/09/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|