My Blue Hotel is situated in a splendid and unique scenario in one of the Island’s most beautiful spots, Nungwi, famous for sunsets and for the sea. It is situated about 50 kilometres from Stone Town and the airport.
The Hotel reasserts the unmistakable “sophisticated simplicity” of the famous My Blue Hotels and was built respecting the environment, surrounded by a tropical garden.
My Blue is developed in longitudinal manner and is characterized by an elegant and original tone to allow a relaxing and peaceful vacation.
As you get closer and closer to the beach you are overwhelmingly stunned by the many enchanting different shades of blues of the Indian Ocean and of the splendid white, very fine sand. The panorama is really suggestive thanks to rocky ledges that define and border the bay. The hotel is overlooking a calm and crystal clear sea that is not interested in the phenomenon of the high and low tides.
At only 200 metres from the hotel you can find Nungwi’s fisherman‘s village, where you can admire the local craftsmanship and see the many local characteristic bars along the seaside in the vivid Nungwi area which is famous for its nightlife.
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEALPLANS
The main restaurant is located opposite the central garden. It offers a buffet service with a wide range of dishes to choose from Italian and international cuisine.
The Mwezi Beach restaurant is located on the beach and offer the same service as the main restaurant.
A romantic dinner on the coral beach of Nungwi, with the magic background of the waves.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
All-inclusive package consists of:
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant with buffet service
- Late light breakfast from 10:00 am to 12:00 am at the pool bar
- Cappuccino and coffee espresso are always at extra charge
- Break on the beach at 11:00 am
- Water, soft drinks, local spirits, local wine and beer, American coffee and tea are included from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Minibar daily refill with water and soft drinks
- Tea time from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the pool bar
- Happy Hour from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the pool bar or at the beach bar
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Families; - Honeymooners
A copy of the marriage certificate is required upon check-in.
Honeymooners will receive:
- Free upgrade to a superior category room (subject to availability); - Complimentary fruit plate
- Minibar with soft drinks; - Special flower bed decoration upon arrival; - Romantic dinner on the beach.
Every room is furnished in a boutique like decor.
Rooms comprising of:
- Standard Room; - Deluxe Room; - Mini Suite; - Ocean View Room
- Air-conditioning; - Telephone; - Electronic safe
- LCD Television with international channels; - Minibar; - Hairdryer
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Restaurant; - Spa centre; - Fitness centre
- Recreation area with billiard, darts, table tennis, table football; - Sport area with beach volley, tennis bowls
- Diving centre; - Boutique ;- Restaurants and bars; - Swimming pool
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 11/02/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R200 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 200 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 280 ZAR/adult|