Nungwi Beach Resort by Turaco is a luxurious beachfront resort located on the northern tip of Zanzibar island, offering stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The resort features elegant and spacious rooms, a large outdoor pool, a private beach area, and an on-site restaurant serving delicious international and local cuisine. Guests can indulge in a range of activities, from snorkeling and diving to cultural tours and spa treatments. With its peaceful and serene atmosphere, Nungwi Beach Resort is the perfect destination for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily on buffet or set menu.
All-inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on buffet or set menu at Ngalawa, snacks at Dolphin bar (13h00 to 16h00)
- Variety of soft drinks, freshly squeezed juices, water, local beers, house spirits and wines.
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of USD5.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Families; - Honeymooners
A copy of marriage certificate is required upon check-in.
Honeymooners will receive:
- Special turn down
- 50% Discount on one treatment at the Wellness Centre
- Romantic dinner on the beach
Rooms comprising of:
- Garden View Room; - Pool or Sea Facing Room; - Ocean Front Room
- Wi-Fi; - Sweet Dreams by Doubletree sleep experience with plush up mattress, luxurious linen, down comforter and jumbo pillows
- Tea and coffee making facilities; - Balcony or terrace; - Minibar; - Electronic safe; - Hairdryer; - Air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan; - Direct dial telephones; - Flat Screen satellite television; - Iron and ironing board (on request)
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Wi-Fi in public areas; - Sunbeds with umbrellas and towels; - Gift Shop
- Foreign currency exchange (at the front desk); - 24 hour front desk; - Tours and Transport Desk; - Laundry; - Secure parking; - Outdoor fresh water pool; - 24 hour fitness room; - Wellness Centre; - Beach volleyball; - Darts and pool tables; - Table tennis; - Village walk
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 30/09/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Based on Direct flight from Joburg to Zanzibar on Safair
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R200 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 200 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 405 ZAR/adult|