Located in Marumbi on the East Coast of Zanzibar, Paradise Beach Resort is a 99 room resort set on an idyllic white sandy beach in a quiet laid back area. The hotel has an impressive variety of rooms with differing sizes and bed layouts that cater to all travellers, especially suitable for families and group travellers. Paradise Beach Resort is a family-friendly orientated resort, we offer ideal swimming pools, beaches, children’s facilities and the rooms to accommodate all of you. This magical place is ideal to spend your day sipping on cocktails, sunbathing or watching the sunset. During the evening the atmosphere is lifted by many activities to do and watch. On the end of the Jetty walkway, there is a swim platform with sunbeds and shade roofs. Fantastic place to swim between half and high tide. The Jetty bar will be one of your favourite places in the resort.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- RO: Room Only
- BB: Buffet breakfast
- Half Board: Breakfast and dinner
- All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as light snacks twice a day (11:00 and 17:30). Selected drinks between 10:00 – 23:00 (coffee, tea, mineral water, dispenser juice, soda, house wine, local beer, local spirits, non-alcoholic cocktails and a selection of alcoholic cocktails made with local spirits.
- The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Multilingual reception; - Free Wi-Fi; - Swimming pools; - Bars; - Restaurants
- Spa and Wellness Centre; - Rooftop Gym with a view; - Evening entertainment program
- Transfer and excursion desk; - PADI Dive School; - Diving and water sports (may incur additional cost)
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 05/02/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R200 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 200 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 280 ZAR/adult|