Riu Jambo is Riu Hotel’s latest acquisition on the island of Zanzibar and is located next to the Riu Palace Zanzibar, with an ideal position right on Nungwi Beach, one of the loveliest beaches of the island. In line with Riu’s 24-hour all-inclusive concept, guests will be able to select from no less than nine restaurants and bars. Choose from four swimming pools, one with a swim up pool bar, along with a wealth of entertainment options, during the course of your stay at this beautiful resort. 468 Rooms offer sea and partial sea views and feature modern amenities and either a private balcony or terrace.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Accommodation in a Lateral Sea View Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): All meals and snacks. Breakfast: Varied buffet with live cooking stations, fruits, and juices; Continental breakfast/ snacks. Lunch: Hot and cold buffet, live cooking stations and assorted desserts. Dinner (at the main restaurant): Buffets and live cooking stations; Formal dress is required for dinner. Beverages: Selected local and imported beverages until midnight. Regular restocked minibar. In -room safe. Sports and activities: Gym, Aqua gym, Steam bath and whirlpool bath. Entertainment: Daytime entertainment programme (several times a week). Live music or shows (several times a week). All hotel guests are required to wear an "all inclusive" wristband for identification purposes Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Honeymooners, Families
Rooms comprising of:
- Lateral Sea View; - Sea View Room; - Superior Sea View; - Family Room.
- Air-conditioning; - Electronic safe; - Wi-Fi; - Minibar;
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Restaurants; - Pool Bar; - Beach; - Swimming pool;
- Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas by the pool,
- Spa and wellness centre; - Relaxation pool; - Fitness room,
- Boutique and kiosk; - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 11/02/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R200 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 200 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 280 ZAR/adult|