Embark on the vacation of a lifetime at Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort. Set on the gorgeous tropical island of Zanzibar in Nungwi, our resort is an ideal spot for a romantic getaway or vacation with family and friends.
The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort is located on the North Shores of magical and exotic Zanzibar, near the town of Nungwi enjoying warm and sunny weather throughout the year. It is a picturesque island hideaway combining modern comforts with unspoilt natural beauty. This environmentally friendly Zanzibar Resort is a perfect destination to “truly get away from it all”.
Take a tour of Zanzibar and learn about its history and culture. Participate in a range of activities at the resort or spend your entire day in quiet relaxation on Nungwi beach, the best beach in Zanzibar. Whatever you do at our luxury resort you're sure to go back home with a host of memories and the urge to come back.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Main Restaurant, Spices. Mapenzi: The main bar, offers a large selection of local and international cocktails and drinks with live entertainment most evenings. Upepo Bar & Baraza Bar open from 10.00 – 18.30. Coco Bar - The Snack bar offers cool drinks, snacks and pizzas and other light meals throughout the day open from 10.00 – 21.30. Locally manufactured spirits, selected Red and White wine by the glass, local beers and soft drinks by the bottle. Selected cocktails from the All Inclusive Cocktail List. 0.5 litre of bottled water per person, per day, supplied in the room. Daily recreational fitness activities. Open-air gymnasium, Table Tennis, beach football, darts, & Supervised Children’s Club, from 10:00 – 18:00 daily (4 – 12 years).
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of USD5.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Families; - Honeymooners
Relax in style when you stay at the Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort. Our rooms offer wonderful views of the property and the ocean. Enjoy stunning Zanzibar sunsets from the terrace overlooking the ocean or take in a slice of Swahili culture and heritage in our comfortable rooms.
Rooms comprising of:
- Superior; - Superior Deluxe; - Ocean Suite
- Flat screen television; - Minibar; - Tea and coffee making facilities; - Electronic safe; - Wi-Fi; - Hairdryer
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Relax and rejuvenate at our Spa, where our talented staff create custom scrubs for each guest based on their preferences. Unwind with our replenishing spa treatments, including deep tissue body massages, waxing, scrubs, wraps, and cleansing facials using the freshest ingredients.
Choose from an array of rejuvenating massage services to calm your tired muscles and mind. Walk out with smooth and shining skin from our range of natural facials and scrub treatments.
- 24 hour front desk; - 2 Restaurants; - 3 Bars; - 4 Swimming pools; - Jacuzzi; - Sun beds, mattresses, beach umbrellas and pool towels
- Daily recreational fitness activities.; - Spa and Massage Centre; - Scuba diving; - Currency exchange; - Business Centre
- Laundry services 7 days a week (chargeable); - Pressing services (chargeable); - First aid facilities; - Doctor on call (chargeable)
- Free parking; - Taxi on site (chargeable); - Deep sea fishing
- Water sports; - Gymnasium; - Beach football; - Pool table; - Table Tennis; - Darts
- Supervised Children’s Club, from 10:00 – 18:00 daily (4 – 12 years)
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 05/10/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R380 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 380 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 405 ZAR/adult|