The first SALT had to be in Mauritius. It’s our home, our love, and our pride and joy. It’s an undeniable, exotic beauty. Volcanic, white, blue and green. It’s Indian, French, Creole, Chinese and African. Its colours, stories, customs, sounds, and flavours form a brilliant, heady mix that is impossible to ignore or forget. If you experience it.
That’s why we created SALT of Palmar. Mauritius is ripe for exploration, drenched in history, and bursting with humbling heritage and modern culture. And we want to show you the real Mauritius.
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Families, Honeymooners, Friends and Groups
278 Rooms comprising of:
- 37 Prestige Rooms - 67 Prestige Beachfront Rooms - 96 Junior Suites - 53 Junior Suites Beachfront - 6 Deluxe Suites – 18 Villas with private pools – 1 Presidential Villa
- Air-conditioning - Satellite TV - Mini-bar – Tea and coffee making facilities - Wi-Fi - Safe – Telephone - Balcony or terrace – 24 hour room service
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 4 swimming pools - 7 restaurants and 6 bars - Fitness centre – Spa - Kids Club - Two 18-hole championship golf courses – Free Wi-Fi – Conference facilities – Land and water activities with diving centre – Shopping arcade
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
The Rooftop Bar
17h00 – 20h30
Our rooftop bar overlooking the ocean is the perfect, relaxed aperitivo spot. There’s a dreamy selection of cocktails crafted by our bartenders who were inspired by the mountains of the island. Why the mountains? Because, quite frankly, this bar’s rooftop views are something else.
The Good Kitchen
07h00 – 10h30, 12h00 – 15h30 and 19h00 – 22h30
Good for the soul. Good for the planet. A locally-rooted, globally-inspired restaurant that feeds the souls of modern nomads, while caring for Mother Earth. Our chefs cook up the super-healthy and the downright indulgent. The ingredients are the stars. We do fresh, local, raw, vegan and vegetarian. We know our farmers, fisherman, and growers by name. They’re part of the SALT family.
06h00 – 22h30
Local barista, serving freshly home-roasted coffee 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The SALT bakery is a contemporary café and bakery perfect for gathering, socialising and enjoying a delectable selection of homemade pastries, in a casual and comfortable setting.
11h00 – 00h00
A hangout on the white sands of Palmar beach for freshly prepared Mauritian snacks and lagoon-inspired cocktails featuring our favourite combinations of homegrown fruits and herbs.
The Pool Bar
07h00 – 00h00
Life doesn’t get more easy-going than this. This is the place to be to sample all the best craft beers brewed on the island, and sip cocktails inspired by the places and ingredients found on the mainland.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Restaurant: A la carte. Breakfast to go - Picnic Hamper bag (upon request). Drinks: A wide selection of beverages: soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors. Alcoholic beverages are only served between 11:00 and 23:00.
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 16/12/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|