The 4-star Sandies Bathala Resort offers a great-value all-inclusive option in the Maldives. Part of the Planhotel group and third resort of the Sandies Resorts brand, this property is perfect for families, friends and couples.
This 70-room holiday haven offers two enticing accommodation options. Beach bungalows face the pristine lagoon and have private verandas with direct access to the beach whilst the water bungalows sit on stilts over the lagoon.
Sandies Bathala Maldives is accessible by 15-minute seaplane transfer
- Airfare Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Maldives air departure tax
- Return airport speedboat transfers (Based on a minimum of 10 people sharing the transfer)
- 7 Night Accommodation in selected room type
- All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch and dinner served buffet the Main Restaurant. Morning and afternoon snacks. Soft drinks, American coffee, tea, beer and house wine served by the glass from 10:00 to 24:00 selected cocktails and house spirits served from 18:00 to 24:00 Free Wi-Fi in the rooms. Air-conditioned gym. Beach towels and sun beds. Christmas and New Year's dinner included in the rates.
- The hotel will charge a mandatory tax of US6.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
Surcharges on the transfer costs of approximately R400 per person apply from 1 August 2022 onwards
Free Upgrade is subject to availability only valid for travel until until 30 September 2022
- Honeymoons; - Couples; - Families; - Friends; - Singles
70 Rooms comprising of Beach Bungalows & Water bungalows
- Restaurants; - Bars; - Spa; - Swimming pool; - Dive centre; - Watersports and recreational facilities*; - Excursions*
*charges may apply
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
|28/03/2023||Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Male, Male Return date: 04/04/2023|
|Accommodation in Maldives (All) - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seaplane Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|