Experience the awe-inspiring SBH Kilindini Resort Hotel, a magnificent 5-star retreat nestled on the serene tropical island of Zanzibar.
Situated in the enchanting Pwani Mchangani region, along the northeast coast of Zanzibar, this hotel seamlessly blends with the local architectural style and its picturesque surroundings.
Discover the wonders of SBH Kilindini Resort Hotel, where pristine white sandy beaches and crystalline waters transport you to an authentic paradise.
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable All-Inclusive getaway, savoring the beauty of the surroundings and indulging in the top-notch amenities provided by SBH Kilindini Resort, all while enjoying the renowned assurance of SBH Hotels & Resorts.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Accommodation in a Swahili Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea, coffee and mineral water served during meals.
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of USD5.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Couples; - Families; - Honeymooners
Rooms comprising of:
- Deluxe Room; - Superior Room; - Beachfront Room
- Air Conditioning; - Ceiling fan; - Telephone; - Minibar; - Wi-Fi; - Electronic safe; - Tea and coffee making facilities
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pool; - Solarium; - Boutique; - Excursion Centre; - Animation; - 2 Restaurants; - 3 Bars
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 30/09/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 405 ZAR/adult|
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R380 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 380 ZAR/adult|