Siyam World Maldives offers a striking new interpretation of a holiday in the Maldives. Here you’ll find a carefree playground with a collection of exciting, diverse, memorably modern and quirky experiences, including Siyam Water World - the largest floating waterpark in the Maldives. For those who prefer a more traditional ‘fly & flip’ style of an island vacation, this piece of paradise also has 4kms of white sandy beaches and 6kms of house reef - 1,5kms of which is accessible directly from the beach.
Sun Siyam World is accessible by 40-minute direct seaplane transfer or alternatively a 30-minute domestic flight to Maafaru Island, followed by a 15-minute speedboat transfer to the resort.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Maldives air departure tax
- Return airport SeaPlane transfers
- 7 Night Accommodation in selected room type
- Premium All Inclusive:
- The hotel will charge a mandatory tax of US6.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
- Meals not specified
- Drinks unless specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Any services not specified in the above inclusions
- Relevant Terms and Conditions Apply
- Honeymoons; - Couples; - Families; - Friends
Rooms comprise of Pool Beach Villa; Water Villa with Pool & Slide
- Restaurants; - Bars; - Spa; - Fitness room; - Watersports and recreational facilities*; - Excursions*
*charges may apply
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
|02/04/2023||Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Male, Male Return date: 09/04/2023|
|Accommodation in Maldives (All) - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Domestic Flight + Speedboat Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|