Sultan Sands Island Resort is situated next to its sister property, Bluebay Beach Resort, on the wide, sparkling beaches of Kiwengwa on the east coast of the island. Sultan Sands Island Resort has its own unique character. An inspired blend of Swahili and Arab architecture and decor creates a relaxed ambience, while first-class amenities and facilities ensure complete comfort.
With its idyllic beach position, relaxing pool and wonderful choice of leisure and dining options, Sultan Sands is the perfect island getaway. Sultan Sands guests also share many facilities with Bluebay Beach Resort, including the famous Oasis Spa and the One Ocean Dive Centre.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Accommodation in a Pwani Room
- Meal plans as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
HB (Half Board): Breakfast and Dinner
AI (All Inclusive): - Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as light snacks twice daily, Soft drinks, water, local alcohol and wine
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples; Families; Honeymooners
The spacious rooms at Sultan Sands are built in the style of traditional African rondavels, each tastefully decorated with traditional Zanzibari furniture.
The Pwani Rooms are ocean-facing, overlooking landscaped gardens, while the Bahari Rooms are situated close to the beach.
Rooms comprising of:
- Pwani Room; - Bahari Room; - Junior Suite
- Air conditioning; - Ceiling fans; - Flat-screen television; - Minibar; - Hairdryer; - Electronic safe
- Telephone; - Smoke detector; - Fire alarm; - Wi-Fi (additional cost)
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 3 Restaurants; - Bar; - Spa & Wellness Centre; - 2 Boutiques; - Fresh-water swimming pool
- Air-conditioned fitness centre; - Floodlit tennis court; - PADI scuba diving centre; - Fully-equipped water sports centre
- Games rooms with table tennis, snooker and billiard tables; - Open-air discotheque; - Open-air Jacuzzi
- Children’s paddling pool; - Children’s entertainment club (on demand); - Babysitting; - Laundry
- Fully equipped conference facilities and business centre; - Medical dispensary with doctor on call
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Kisauni, Zanzibar
Return date: 06/04/2023
Return Flights to Zanzibar
|Accommodation in Zanzibar - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Stone Town Shopping & Spice Experience (optional)
A local fee of R380 per person is payable.
Minimum 4 passengers are required to operate.
The price is per person, and includes the following:
- Tour Guide
- Mineral Water on the bus
|+ 380 ZAR/adult|
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 405 ZAR/adult|