Set amongst coconut palms and tropical plants, Tarisa Resort faces one of the most beautiful sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons of the island. With its welcoming atmosphere, Tarisa Resort epitomizes local charm and flair, where one can enjoy the serenity of the Mauritian lifestyle, making it the ideal starting place for a dream beach vacation. The resort has 75 rooms, 2 restaurants, a bar, a spa, a kid’s club, a gym, a boat-house and conference room.
- Airfare Johannesburg - Mauritius - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Mauritius Air Departure Tax
- Return airport transfers
Meal plan as selected*
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Couples, Families, Honeymooners and Friends
75 Rooms comprising of:
- 69 Superior Rooms - 5 Family Rooms - 1 Suite
- Air conditioning - Flat screen satellite tv - Free Wi-Fi - IDD Telephone – Safe - Mini Fridge - Tea/coffee making facilities
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pool - 2 restaurants and a bar - Complimentary water sports including kayaking, snorkelling and 2 daily glass bottom boat trips - Complimentary sport activities including bowling and mini golf - Fitness centre – Spa - Kids Club - Wi-Fi
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEAL PLANS
Set besides the swimming pool, with a splendid view of the beach, the Indigo Restaurant will allow you to discover the culinary variety of Mauritius and offer you both local and theme cuisine. Open everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast : 07.00 to 10.00 | Lunch : 12.30 to 14.30 | Dinner : 19.30 to 22.00
The elegant oriental décor and mystical atmosphere of the restaurant set the mood for a journey into the exotic savours and aromas of the Indian gastronomy.
Lunch : 12.30 to 14.30 | Dinner : 19.30 to 22.00
Overlooking the swimming pool and the spectacular Mont Choisy beach, the Citrus Bar offers a wide choice of drinks and cocktails.
Open everyday from 10h00 to 23h00.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Full-board package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
All Inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily - Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.
Flight from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Plaisance t, Mauritius
Return date: 07/04/2023
Return Flights to Mauritius
|Accommodation in Mauritius Island - 7 nights|
Return Airport Transfers
Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers
Travel Insurance (optional)
|+ 360 ZAR/adult|