- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Travel insurance
- Complimentary Stone Town shopping & spice experience
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Courtyard
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): All meals and snacks. Breakfast: Varied buffet with live cooking stations, fruits, and juices; Continental breakfast/ snacks. Lunch: Hot and cold buffet, live cooking stations and assorted desserts. Dinner (at the main restaurant): Buffets and live cooking stations; Special evenings: themed buffet (Three times a week). Optional dinner a' la carte (reservations required in advance): 2 theme restaurants. Formal dress is required for dinner. Beverages: Selected local and imported beverages until midnight. Regular restocked minibar. In -room safe. Sports and activities: Gym, Aqua gym, Steam bath and whirlpool bath. Entertainment: Daytime entertainment programme (several times a week). Live music or shows (several times a week). All hotel guests are required to wear an "all inclusive" wristband for identification purposes Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Any PCR test costs that may be required by the relevant airlines to fly to Zanzibar: It is recommended that you arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure. All travelers aged 5 years and older must present proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test result if they are partially or non-vaccinated Children under the age of 5 can, however, travel without PCR test results or vaccination certificates. All passengers will be required to complete South Africa’s Port Health’s Exit Screening Questionnaire as well as Zanzibar’s Traveler’s Surveillance Form for the flight out of South Africa to Zanzibar and will be subject to temperature and advanced screening at both airports.
- Couples; - Honeymooners
The rooms at this hotel in Zanzibar are notable for their design and spaciousness. In all of them, you will find air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and a balcony or terrace, along with many other amenities. Plus, the hotel has villas with private pools for those who want a stay in total luxury.
Rooms comprising of:
- Junior Suite Courtyard; - Junior Suite; - Suite; - Beach Villa with Pool
- Suite Junior Standard Jacuzzi; - Superior Ocean Suite; - Villa
- Air-conditioning; - Electronic safe; - Wi-Fi; - Minibar; - Balcony or terrace
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Sports and activities: Gym RiuFit, group fitness activities, stand up paddle surfing (SUP), pedaloes, kayaking and snorkelling equipment, 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool, steam bath and whirlpool bath.
Entertainment programme: Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 12 and daytime entertainment programme for adults. Shows, evening programme or live music.
In the hotel (additional charge): Scuba diving and scuba diving school.
Optional sports and facilities nearby (additional charge): Assorted water sports, bicycle hire.
- Main restaurant with terrace; - 2 theme restaurants; - Pool bar with terrace; - Hookah Lounge
- Beach; - Swimming pool; - Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas by the pool, free; - Sun terrace
- Spa and wellness centre; - Relaxation pool; - Fitness room, steam room and Jacuzzi
- Boutique and kiosk; - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.