- Airfare Johannesburg - Zanzibar - Johannesburg
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach) (optional Private Transfer @R600.00 per person)
- Travel insurance
- Complimentary Stone Town shopping & spice experience
- Accommodation in a Standard Room
- Meal plan as selected*
MEAL PLANS AVAILABLE:
AI (All inclusive): Includes welcome drink, breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant with buffet service; late light breakfast from 10:00 to 12:00 at the pool bar; Cappuccino and coffee espresso are always at extra charge; break on the beach at 11:00; water, soft drinks, local spirits, wine and beer, American coffee and tea are included from 08:00 to 23:00 as at main restaurant as at the pool bar; all the international brands are at extra charge; minibar with daily refill with water and soft drinks; tea time from 16:00 to 17:00 at the pool bar; Happy Hour from 18:00 to 19:00 at the pool bar or at the beach bar. During very low season, and in case of negligible occupancy (less than 10%), the management can turn the lunch and dinner buffet service into table d’hôtel service with wide variety and quantity choice range.
The hotel will charge a mandatory infrastructure tax of US1.00 per person per night, payable directly. The tax is applicable to both adults and children
Meals not specified
Drinks unless specified
Items of a personal nature
Any services not specified in the above inclusions
Any PCR test costs that may be required by the relevant airlines to fly to Zanzibar: It is recommended that you arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure. All travelers aged 5 years and older must present proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test result if they are partially or non-vaccinated Children under the age of 5 can, however, travel without PCR test results or vaccination certificates. All passengers will be required to complete South Africa’s Port Health’s Exit Screening Questionnaire as well as Zanzibar’s Traveler’s Surveillance Form for the flight out of South Africa to Zanzibar and will be subject to temperature and advanced screening at both airports.
- Couples; - Honeymooners, Families
Rooms comprising of:
- Lateral Sea View; - Sea View Room; - Superior Sea View; - Family Room.
- Air-conditioning; - Electronic safe; - Wi-Fi; - Minibar;
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Restaurants; - Pool Bar; - Beach; - Swimming pool;
- Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas by the pool,
- Spa and wellness centre; - Relaxation pool; - Fitness room,
- Boutique and kiosk; - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos and information displayed. AfricaStay is not responsible for any inaccuracies or misrepresentation with regards to this data.
All rates and availability are subject to change.